Tuesday 30 March 2010

Which Catch Is better?

Ok, if anyone happened to be watching the IPL live on ITV 4 the other day when the Delhi Daredevils played the Kolkata Knight Riders.......... what about that catch from David Hussey!??! Is that not one of the best catches in recent years? Despite having played cricket for 13 or 14 years now I guess, and I can’t even begin to contemplate how the hell he managed to pull that one off!


It looked for all money that Collingwood had smashed another flat 6 off the over, only to be removed by an absolute stunner!

For all of you who have no idea whatsoever what I am talking about, feel free to check out the video below.



Too be fair it’s about time Paul Collingwood got a taste of his own medicine after the numerous belters that he’s managed to cling onto! This one ring any memories?



(I was lucky enough to be in Bristol watching that game) : D

Both Different catches but which one is better?? You tell me!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment